Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not what I planned to do

The other day I had planned to cook: marinara sauce, pizza sauce & bbq sauce.  But it was low 80's & low HUMIDITY!  Yippee!  The doors & windows are still open. So, of course there had to be something I could do outside.

Yes, my seedlings have been ready to go into bigger containers.  I think they look pretty whimpy, but I'm still learning.  But all of these were started from seeds & that's a new thing for me.  They are what they are.

Peppers & a few tomatoes from seeds
This flat has a lot of chives, chamomile, & other stuff, the tomato that looks big & dying is actually a stem that fell off one from my garden.  I put it in a glass of water, it grew roots, so now I'm giving it dirt.  We'll see, no reason not to try.


I also replanted watermelon, it was not growing at all in Meg, although all that spaghetti squash & pumpkin has taken off just great.  Maybe I planted it too early....

 I also replanted our mystery plant.  I put him in a container, so we'll see what we get.

I did finally get around to my sauces!  But haven't done much in garden for past few days - just keeping everything watered can be a big chore right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment