I've been gardening for about 4 years now & it's been pretty good, but I am by no means a real gardener. I'm more a cook that has gotten tired of the bland tasting veggies at the store. My DH found a book titled "Square Foot Gardening". I got it from my local library & 3 days later we were off & running. I went from doing 3 raised beds & growing cucumbers, tomatoes & bell peppers (96 square feet) the old fashioned way - to now I have 15 raised beds, 330 square feet & 11 different vegetables! The fun part comes because in some cases I have no clue what some of these veggies look like, in the growing stage, some of the beds are in spots that we're not sure get enough sun... or, geez you mean they ALL came up!
I think this part time hobby has expanded into a part time JOB! I'll get around to putting up pics & such soon.
1 comment:
I've subscribed to your blog and I'm looking forward to future posts! Welcome to the world of blogging!
Post a Comment